HR Comp: Let a PEO Partnership Improve Your Business Model
HR Comp is designed for the countless entrepreneurs and business owners who desire to make the most out of their business and reach for their goals and objectives. These business owners may have a fantastic product or service, but they may also lack the time or resources needed to give structure to a business and facilitate growth. When these needs come into the picture and are realized, some business owners seek guidance from a professional company known as Professional Employer Organization or PEO.
What is a PEO?
A PEO is an organization solely designed to improve on the logistical workings of a business—from employee management related to human resources administration to payroll and insurance. HR Comp specializes in helping small- to medium-sized business owners focus on the skills they do best, such as improving their services and expanding their product line, ultimately taking on the details related to daily operational tasks, compliance, and paperwork. In addition, PEOs offer an expansive amount of knowledge regarding business certifications and laws, ensuring that a business owner remains compliant with all necessary state and federal requirements.
Choosing a PEO You Can Trust:
HR Comp understands the amount of trust it takes to allow another organization into the network of your business. You cannot afford to make bad first impressions with your employees or clients, which is precisely why we cannot afford to make that mistake in our relationship with you. As a business owner, you need a professional partnership that can bring years of experience to the table; otherwise you could sacrifice valuable time and resources. Choosing to partner with a PEO should prove a careful decision, but our organization is proud to state that many business owners have trusted us to take their companies to new heights.
Ways in Which a PEO Can Help:
1) Providing Company Structure. A PEO fills all of the little gaps in the daily operations and functions of the company. Specifically defining key roles for the employees, it provides employee handbooks with set expectations and holds onto official HR forms, policies, and procedures, thereby eliminating confusion.
2) Recruiting/Hiring Assistance. PEOs take each job description and use it to seek out qualified talent for the role. A PEO can also conduct employee background checks prior to hiring a candidate.
3) Monitoring/Record-Keeping Software. PEOs have the capability of recording hours and attendance of all employees, as well as the ability to evaluate their performance on the job.
4) Minimize Turnover. A PEO works to increase employee morale and satisfaction so that turnover is reduced. Investing in new hires and training them requires valuable time and resources, so it is best to eliminate waste in this area.
5) Assess Risk in the Workplace. PEOs hold the responsibility of evaluating risk in the workplace. By taking a preventative approach they diminish the chances of employee injury or employer liability.
6) Regulation and Legal Compliance. Staying up-to-date on ongoing state and federal laws can become stressful, especially when these areas undergo frequent changes. Having a PEO to deal with these concerns can make a huge impact.
7) Insurance Claim Management. Most businesses are required to have a form of Workers Comp insurance for their employees, which is why PEOs can save an employer time by providing management of coverage, claims, and associated paperwork.
8) Overall Convenience. A PEO like HR Comp is designed to make a business owner’s life easier. By seeking out help you can minimize your worry of daily company functions and concentrate on your new business ideas.
HR Comp Specific Services
While a PEO can offer many different benefits, you may wonder how they specifically deliver on each and every one. HR Comp holds a wide variety of options that are fully at your disposal, but they evaluate your company on an individual basis in order to create a personalized and unique business model just for you.
HR Payroll/Tax Services:
- Web-based scheduling system
- Online portal
- 24 hour online access
- Ability to upload payroll data
- Add/remove employees
- Employee access to view/print W-2 or checks
- Employer access to view/print W-2 or checks
- Direct deposit
- Work site check printing
- Payroll tax payment/liability
- Federal tax withholding
- State unemployment tax
- Federal unemployment tax
- Social Security and Medicare tax
- Tax form filings for 940, 941
- Tax form filings for state unemployment
- Tax form filings for W-2 and W-3
- Tax liens and child support garnishments
- Payroll import files
- Union dues
- Monthly, quarterly, annual reporting
- Payroll management reports
- Reconcile payroll transactions
- Maintain vacation and sick leave records
Human Resource Services:
- Web-based HR system
- Compliance assistance
- Adherence to state/federal employment laws
- Adherence to diversity
- Ethics compliance
- Staffing management
- Employee audits
- Employee handbooks
- Position descriptions
- Pre-employment screening assistance
- Drug testing policies and procedures
- Employee files retention/maintenance
Worker’ Comp Insurance Coverage:
- Procurement of coverage
- Lower premium
- No down payment
- No payroll audit/premium
- OSHA compliance assistance
- Post accident drug testing
- Risk management
- On-site safety inspections
- Safety materials
- Claims management
- Continuous claim support
- Workers Comp payments
- Certificates of insurance
- Fraudulent claim prevention/investigation
- Return to work programs
- Safety meeting assistance
- Safety training library
By providing so many services, it is easy to see how our organization can help your company stay efficient and productive. Payroll needs are met through the user-friendly TimeClock Plus 3.0 software, making employee payment records accessible 24 hours per day. If you need some organization in human resources, our assistance can help you find and manage the best and brightest hires in the field. Not only will they have clearly defined roles, but you and your employees will have a harmonious workplace where their progress will become noted and recognized. Finally, why worry and fret over risk assessment when a qualified PEO can conduct a test for you? HR Comp can show you ways to increase safety and diminish the chances of employee injuries and resulting liability.
Imagine what you could do with your business if HR Comp suddenly relieved you of daily logistical concerns. You could make the updates and improvements you have wanted to address in production or customer service. You could also evaluate new software or machinery that would make your company even more efficient and competitive. By consulting with HR Comp, you ultimately demonstrate that you want to take your business development seriously.
Awesome design, congrats for the new site!!